Yashar Farahvash, DMD - Cosmetic Family Dentist
Type of Patients: Adult and Children (minimum age for children is 3 years old).
Languages Spoken: English and Farsi, and Azari
- Boston Univeristy Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Boston, MA
- -Root Canals
- - In office Zoom Bleaching.
- - Home Bleaching trays using Vitalessence.
- - Walk in Bleach Techniques for discolored Endodontically Treated Teeth.
- - Veneers.
- - Anterior Procera Crowns.
- - Multi unit Anterior and Posterior Bridges.
Licensure and Certification:
Registered Dentist, Massachusetts
American Dental Association (ADA)
Massachusetts Dental Society(MDS)
Tuesday through Thursday (10:00am to 6:30pm -- Lunch 1pm to 2pm)
Saturday (9:00am to 5:pm)
Working Location and Hours:
Monday ( 10:00am to 6:00pm) -- Lunch 1pm to 2pm
Wednesday (10:00am to 6:30pm -- Lunch 1pm to 2pm)
Thursday (10:00am to 6:30pm -- Lunch 1pm to 2pm)
Friday (10:00am to 6:30pm -- Lunch 1pm to 2pm)
Saturday (9:00am to 4:00pm -- Lunch 1pm to 2pm)